terça-feira, janeiro 17, 2006

1183gildor

Gildor:
>
> "Udun!, I forgot to ask him about the Hithaeglir... So hasty these
> birds always!... Let be."

Gildor talks with his horse.

"Once it has been held the goblins of the Misty Mountains, since we
last took the Amon Annor, I wander what about the south keeps of the
mountains, Hindrun.

"But Cirdan's worry about the delay of the company coming from
Lothlorien isn't unfounded. I think that the goblins may have taken
the way through the mountains, and blocked it.

"Maybe also Saruman is in bad situation.

"When we reach the mountains, my friend, we will split up. You will
return to Rivendell, and I'll follow on foot to Lothlorien. I will
cross the mountains silently. When we reach at Adayrn, I will send
Ragnor and Rauros somewhere else.

"However... They might be useful: if they go to Rivendell along the
misty mountains, they won't feel that their trip was in vain, and
they will may take a look at the way, and see how the goblin holds
are doing, and report to Elrond, once they are up there...

"Yes, I think that it might quite be a solution for them!..."

Hindrum seems to agree...

"Pfrfrfrfrfrfrfrfr!"