terça-feira, janeiro 17, 2006

1182gildor28et_niphredol

[PART II]

> Gildor:
>
> "Well, I did not, and neither does Cirdan..."
>
Nipherdol looks to the sky:

"Then maybe I should go there, tell him so..."

Gildor:

"Wait!, wait!"

Niphredol breaks his movement.

Gildor:

"Tell me news of Rivendell!"

Niphredol:

"Last thing I know is that there has been plenty of people in the
Imladris, arriving from many places."

Gildor:

"Oh?"

Niph:

"Dwarves of the east, elves of Mirkwood, men from the south were also
trying to find the valley, I don't know if they managed to..."

Gildor:

"South?"

Niph:

"Oh, I don't know... One of the brothers said that he recognized the
colours of Gondor. I would not..."

Gildor:

"And Galdor must have reached Rivendell by the same time, if... It
seems that Elrond's meeting may have taken place after all."

Niph:

"I will be leaving, by now: do you need any that I can help, sire
elf?"

Gildor:

"Two more pieces of information, Niph, my friend: did you know of
periannath?"

Niph:

"Only that they don't like to leave their own homes, under hills,
however not deep as the dwarrows..."

Gildor:

"What about... Adayrn?, that's it what I had in mind..."

Niph:

"What about Adayrn?! He has grown roots long ago, and nothing's
changed. Why do you ask?"

Gildor:

"Right. This is it, thanks, my friend!"

Niph:

"Not at all, sire elf. See you around, maybe, some day..."

Gildor:

"See you! Take care! fly high!"

Niphredol took off and flew away, toward Emyn Beraid.

Gildor:

"Udun!, I forgot to ask him about the Hithaeglir... So hasty these
birds always!... Let be."