terça-feira, janeiro 17, 2006

1042gildor25and_company

> Gildor:
> "And Erestor is the advisor", he nods.

Rauros:
"And do you have contact with the lord of Mirkwood?"

Gildor:
"Thranduil?... Little. His older son is usually at Rivendell. He
likes to travel. For a while, people spoke that the prince and the
lord's daughter might... come to have something. But soon after she
came out with this story with the dunadan..."

Ragnor:
"They say she's pretty!"

Gildor:
"Arwen Undomiel? Ha-ha!, they say so, yes, they say."

Ragnor:
"Is she, captain?"

Gildor:
"And how are the girls at the haven, nowadays, Ragnor?, there's quite
few of them, for I rarely see any."

Ragnor:
"Ow, the pretty ones usually cross soon, and don't linger. They don't
resist the call of the West!"

Gildor:
"Good, they're girls, after all, ay? Would you wish them to be
strong?!"

Rauros:
"You did not answer Ragnor, captain: what about lady Arwen?"

Gildor:
"Let me see... Do you know Lomelin?"

Ragnor and Rauros, together:
"NNoo!"

Gildor:
"Right, you're younger... Tathar? Do you know Tathar... Hum, no, she
hasn't been to the Havens... Lefnui!, do you know maid Lefnui?,
remember her?"

Ragnor:
"Yes!"

Rauros:
"hm..."

Gildor:
"Quite like her, Ragnor, only her hair is darker. Lefnui is a bit
lighter, if I well remember."

Ragnor:
"What about you, master Gildor, do you have a companion?"

Gildor, laughing:
"Ha-ha-ha!!, I?!... My young one, I was really glad to have mey
cousin in the right path, as I gave him a lady... No: I tell you I
have not find the lady for me, not yet. There will be, somewhere, I
believe. Maybe at the other side of the Sea, though."

Ragnor:
"Oh, don't you feel lonely, master?"

Gildor:
"They say that after the third thousand, one will feel no loneliness
at all, my friend. Yes, I do, what can I tell you?"

Ragnor:
"O, but you're lucky, sire: you're at Imladris. We're at the Havens."

Gildor:
"Don't you sing, Ragnor?, did you never thought about singing?..."

Rauros, suddenly frightened:
"Captain!, look!"

Gildor looked in the direction he showed.

A man on a horse was coming closer.