domingo, outubro 16, 2005

Pride

I'm very proud for having made friendship with a cat of my building: Cora Borba, the widow of Lystra Borba (who died in an accident).
_
She loves me really much, and I take care of her, as far as I can. I only can give her food once a week, but I'm happy, because there are two ladies in the building who feed her too, and the little ones, therefore, I'm the exceedent of food they may get. However, they're very glad, and grateful with anyone who stops to give them attention.
_
The little ones are more cautious in their relationships. I hope to conquer their trust, still. (They don't let me take my hands on them.) Bu Cora is receives me with great hospitality, always she sees me, and she never likes when I have to leave her behind, but I... well, have no choice. ('Live with my parents, who hate cats, both...)
_
In touch.